Thursday, May 29, 2008

WOW! Magazine Shoot, Gallery Set-up & Event Meeting all Today

Hello All!

I have had a crazy busy day. Town Square Magazine is doing an ongoing feature on me, my art, and art event planning over the next few issues. They want to follow me, as an artist living in downtown Dallas, over the next few months and watch my progress. It's very exciting. I feel very fortunate. This morning Matt, from the mag, came over for a quick photo shoot for the June issue and will be finishing up the interview tomorrow. There's nothing like rushing at last minute to get the energy flowing, it's very exciting! After the shoot was finished, I went to Studio Fling Gallery to get the contracts signed and started hanging my art. I was able to get the space I wanted and now have more room to hang my favorite painting, so far, Green Peace. I am displaying it this weekend and my next art event Saturday May 31, 2008, then it will go up in the gallery. It will look awesome hanging on that wall in the gallery. The last and final appointment for the day, besides helping my friend out, was a final walk through at Club Dada for the Art Event, Deep Culture, Saturday. That went really smoothly, and we headed out for a bite afterwards at the City Tavern. One last thing to do is get everything prepared for tomorrow in the studio. I will be painting all day getting some small pieces ready for the Art Show. Looking forward to a fantastic weekend and Art Show. Until next time... ciao

No comments: