Friday, May 9, 2008

Meeting With Alex from the Magazine!

Hello!

I had my first meeting with Alex from Town Square Magazine about the upcoming events through out the summer. We met a local club called Club Dada. The entire club and surrounding areas in Deep Ellum. The Art/Cultural events will be the last Saturday of the next 4 months. We, then, went to 3 Art Gallery openings and I met the owners of 2. I also met and art rep at the 3rd gallery. I have a meeting with Studio Fling next week and the art rep is going to come by my show at the Mosaic next Thursday night. All in all the night was very eventful and beneficial. You never know who you are going to meet. I love that!! More info on the May 31st event later. For now, I'm busy preparing for next Thursday. If you're in Dallas...see you there!

No comments: