Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Getting Ready for Thursday's Show!

Hello

Today has been a busy day. To begin with, I started preparing for the show Thursday May 15, at the Mosaic. I decided to start bringing some of my art over to my space today. That way I wouldn't have so much to do on Thursday. I will go by Studio Fling Gallery tomorrow to talk with them about displaying my work, then finish taking the rest of my art to the Mosaic. I'll keep you posted on when I will be in the Gallery. I, also, took 2 internet marketing classes for my websites. Then, I've been updating Galleria Lisa this evening, as well. It is really looking nice. I have added most of my newer pieces and added more content. Stop by and check it out! Let me know what you think. Wow, I'm exhausted! Off to bed, for a busy day tomorrow...ciao

No comments: