Monday, May 12, 2008

Today was Kind of Quiet

Hello Everyone!

Today has been a fairly laid back day. I stopped by the Mosaic Lofts Building (300 N Ackard Dallas, TX 75202) to check out the loft for my upcoming show on Thursday, May 15. It is a great space near the elevator with a nice sized balcony. My art will look great in the loft. This event is going to be a great finally. Hope to see as many of you living in the Dallas, TX area there. As for everyone else, I will be adding a little photo thing to the blog, so no one feels left out. I have spoken with some of the other artists that I am getting involved with the big Art Show at the end of the month, and everyone is very excited. As things are moving along, I will keep everyone posted through this blog. Until next time...have a fantastic day!

No comments: