Saturday, September 20, 2008

Ok Guys!!! I Picked a Steep Hill to Climb.





I started working on my "How to stretch a canvas" blog. I though it would be a quick series with a couple of blogs. Holy smokes!! Was I ever wrong. I've been working on it for over a week now and I am only up to the making your frame part. I guess I have taken for granted the difficulty and or ease in stretching my own canvases. It is coming along nicely, but slowly. So it will take a bit longer to complete the entire blog series. Be patient please because it will be worth the wait as I am starting it from the prospective of having no clue and I am including tips, tricks, and great places with fantastic bargains along the way! I am going out of town on business for the next couple of weeks, so it will take longer to get the entire step by step process of canvas stretching completed. I will continue to work and publish the blogs, but they will be somewhat sporadic until I return. Any questions along the way, please ask. I really love stretching my own canvases and am happy to share all my knowledge. I find that it gives me much more freedom to create, because I have no limits when I make the canvas myself. I now work quite large and don't think I would have taken the plunge had I just purchased the canvases. I hope you too will find it as rewarding as I do. Until next time...Enjoy the process
If you like this...

No comments: